St. Clair County Zoning (Michigan)

The St. Clair County Building Department ensures the construction of safe buildings by creating and enforcing building codes and zoning rules in St. Clair County, MI. As part of this process, the Building Departments maintain records on St. Clair County zoning requirements and regulations, and they typically also check building plans to make sure they meet zoning rules and keep records on approved and rejected building and renovation plans. Building Department records may include St. Clair County zoning maps, building plans, and compliance reports on any violations of zoning laws. St. Clair County zoning information may be available on the Building Department website.

Port Huron Permits Port Huron MI 100 McMorran Boulevard 48060 810-984-9733

Post Huron City Zoning Port Huron MI 100 McMorran Boulevard, Rm 301 48060 810-984-9735

St Clair County Planning Department Port Huron MI 200 Grand River Avenue, Ste 202 48060 810-989-6900

The St. Clair County Clerk's Office maintains important documents for a county or local government, which can include records related to zoning in St. Clair County, Michigan. These records, such as St. Clair County zoning maps and parcel maps, can show the zoning lines in a community, and they can also include zoning regulations and violations of zoning rules. St. Clair County Clerk Offices may also house building plans or renovation plans that have been approved based on zoning rules. St. Clair County zoning information is often accessible through the Clerk Office website.

Capac Village Clerk Capac MI 131 North Main Street 48014 810-395-4355

Clay Township Clerk Algonac MI 4710 Pointe Tremble Road 48001 810-794-9303

Marine City Clerk Marine MI 303 South Water Street 48039 810-765-8830

Saint Clair Clerk St. Clair MI 547 North Carney Drive 48079 810-329-7121

Schoolcraft County Clerk Port Huron MI 201 McMorran Boulevard 48060 906-341-3618

Yale City Clerk Yale MI 111 West Mechanic Street 48097 810-387-3311