Shiawassee County Zoning (Michigan)

The Shiawassee County Building Department ensures the construction of safe buildings by creating and enforcing building codes and zoning rules in Shiawassee County, MI. As part of this process, the Building Departments maintain records on Shiawassee County zoning requirements and regulations, and they typically also check building plans to make sure they meet zoning rules and keep records on approved and rejected building and renovation plans. Building Department records may include Shiawassee County zoning maps, building plans, and compliance reports on any violations of zoning laws. Shiawassee County zoning information may be available on the Building Department website.

Morrice Zoning Morrice MI 401 Main Street 48857 517-625-4170

Owosso Zoning Owosso MI 2998 West M 21 48867 989-723-9312

Shiawassee Building Department, Planning, Zoning and Permits Corunna MI 201 North Shiawassee Street 48817 989-743-2396

The Shiawassee County Clerk's Office maintains important documents for a county or local government, which can include records related to zoning in Shiawassee County, Michigan. These records, such as Shiawassee County zoning maps and parcel maps, can show the zoning lines in a community, and they can also include zoning regulations and violations of zoning rules. Shiawassee County Clerk Offices may also house building plans or renovation plans that have been approved based on zoning rules. Shiawassee County zoning information is often accessible through the Clerk Office website.

Owosso City Clerk Owosso MI 301 West Main Street 48867 989-725-0599

Sanilac County Clerk Corunna MI 208 North Shiawassee Street 48817 989-743-2242

The Shiawassee County Code Enforcement Office ensures compliance with codes, including zoning codes, as well as other rules and regulations in Shiawassee County, MI. They are responsible for enforcing Shiawassee County zoning regulations, and their records include documents listing the zoning rules and regulations as well as reports of Shiawassee County code violations from complaints or inspections. Code Enforcement Offices in Shiawassee County investigate potential violations and keep records of zoning problems. They may also keep Shiawassee County abatement records. Shiawassee County zoning information may be available through the Code Enforcement Office website.

Owosso Code Enforcement Owosso MI 301 West Main Street 48867 989-725-0540