Barton County Zoning (Kansas)

The Barton County Building Department ensures the construction of safe buildings by creating and enforcing building codes and zoning rules in Barton County, KS. As part of this process, the Building Departments maintain records on Barton County zoning requirements and regulations, and they typically also check building plans to make sure they meet zoning rules and keep records on approved and rejected building and renovation plans. Building Department records may include Barton County zoning maps, building plans, and compliance reports on any violations of zoning laws. Barton County zoning information may be available on the Building Department website.

Great Bend Building Department Great Bend KS 1205 Williams Street 67530 620-793-4106

The Barton County Clerk's Office maintains important documents for a county or local government, which can include records related to zoning in Barton County, Kansas. These records, such as Barton County zoning maps and parcel maps, can show the zoning lines in a community, and they can also include zoning regulations and violations of zoning rules. Barton County Clerk Offices may also house building plans or renovation plans that have been approved based on zoning rules. Barton County zoning information is often accessible through the Clerk Office website.

Barton County Clerk Great Bend KS 1400 Main Street 67530 620-793-1835

Ellinwood City Clerk Ellinwood KS 104 East 2nd Street 67526 620-564-3161

Hoisington City Clerk Hoisington KS 109 East 1st Street 67544 620-653-4125