Porter County Zoning (Indiana)

The Porter County Building Department ensures the construction of safe buildings by creating and enforcing building codes and zoning rules in Porter County, IN. As part of this process, the Building Departments maintain records on Porter County zoning requirements and regulations, and they typically also check building plans to make sure they meet zoning rules and keep records on approved and rejected building and renovation plans. Building Department records may include Porter County zoning maps, building plans, and compliance reports on any violations of zoning laws. Porter County zoning information may be available on the Building Department website.

Burns Harbor Building Department Burns Harbor IN 310 Navajo Trail 46304 219-787-8591

Chesterton Town Building Department Chesterton IN 726 Broadway, Ste 5 46304 219-926-2610

Portage Planning Department Portage IN 6100 Southport Road 46368 219-763-6060

Porter Town Building Department Porter IN 303 Franklin Street 46304 219-395-9921

Porter county Planning Department Valparaiso IN 155 Indiana Avenue, Rm 304 46383 219-465-3540

The Porter County Clerk's Office maintains important documents for a county or local government, which can include records related to zoning in Porter County, Indiana. These records, such as Porter County zoning maps and parcel maps, can show the zoning lines in a community, and they can also include zoning regulations and violations of zoning rules. Porter County Clerk Offices may also house building plans or renovation plans that have been approved based on zoning rules. Porter County zoning information is often accessible through the Clerk Office website.

Beverly Shores Clerk Chesterton IN 500 South Broadway 46304 219-872-0046

Bums Harbor Town Clerk Burns Harbor IN 310 Navajo Trail 46304 219-787-8591

Hebron Town Clerk Hebron IN 106 West Sigler Street 46341 219-996-4641

Porter Clerk Porter IN 303 Franklin Street 46304 219-926-2771

Porter County Clerk Valparaiso IN 16 Lincolnway 46383 219-465-3450