Troup County Zoning (Georgia)

The Troup County Building Department ensures the construction of safe buildings by creating and enforcing building codes and zoning rules in Troup County, GA. As part of this process, the Building Departments maintain records on Troup County zoning requirements and regulations, and they typically also check building plans to make sure they meet zoning rules and keep records on approved and rejected building and renovation plans. Building Department records may include Troup County zoning maps, building plans, and compliance reports on any violations of zoning laws. Troup County zoning information may be available on the Building Department website.

Lagrange Building Department and Permits LaGrange GA 200 Ridley Avenue 30240 706-883-2060

Lagrange Planning Department LaGrange GA 100 Ridley Avenue 30240 706-298-3639

Troup County Building Department LaGrange GA 900 Dallis Street 30240 706-883-1650

The Troup County Clerk's Office maintains important documents for a county or local government, which can include records related to zoning in Troup County, Georgia. These records, such as Troup County zoning maps and parcel maps, can show the zoning lines in a community, and they can also include zoning regulations and violations of zoning rules. Troup County Clerk Offices may also house building plans or renovation plans that have been approved based on zoning rules. Troup County zoning information is often accessible through the Clerk Office website.

Troup County Clerk LaGrange GA PO Box 1149 30241 706-883-1610

Troup County Clerk LaGrange GA 100 Ridley Avenue 30240 706-883-1730

The Troup County Code Enforcement Office ensures compliance with codes, including zoning codes, as well as other rules and regulations in Troup County, GA. They are responsible for enforcing Troup County zoning regulations, and their records include documents listing the zoning rules and regulations as well as reports of Troup County code violations from complaints or inspections. Code Enforcement Offices in Troup County investigate potential violations and keep records of zoning problems. They may also keep Troup County abatement records. Troup County zoning information may be available through the Code Enforcement Office website.

West Point Code Enforcement West Point GA 730 1st Avenue 31833 706-645-3514