Humboldt County Zoning (California)

The Humboldt County Building Department ensures the construction of safe buildings by creating and enforcing building codes and zoning rules in Humboldt County, CA. As part of this process, the Building Departments maintain records on Humboldt County zoning requirements and regulations, and they typically also check building plans to make sure they meet zoning rules and keep records on approved and rejected building and renovation plans. Building Department records may include Humboldt County zoning maps, building plans, and compliance reports on any violations of zoning laws. Humboldt County zoning information may be available on the Building Department website.

Arcata Planning Department Arcata CA 736 F Street 95521 707-822-5955

Eureka Building Department Eureka CA 531 K Street 95501 707-441-4155

Eureka Zoning Eureka CA 531 K Street, # 3 95501 707-441-4160

Humboldt County Building Department Eureka CA 3015 H Street 95501 707-445-7550

Humboldt County Planning Department Eureka CA 3015 H Street, Ste 1 95501 707-445-7541

The Humboldt County Clerk's Office maintains important documents for a county or local government, which can include records related to zoning in Humboldt County, California. These records, such as Humboldt County zoning maps and parcel maps, can show the zoning lines in a community, and they can also include zoning regulations and violations of zoning rules. Humboldt County Clerk Offices may also house building plans or renovation plans that have been approved based on zoning rules. Humboldt County zoning information is often accessible through the Clerk Office website.

Arcata City Clerk Arcata CA 736 FIRST St 95521 707-822-5953

Ferndale City Clerk Ferndale CA 834 MAIN St 95536 707-786-4224

Humboldt County Clerk Eureka CA 825 5th Street 95501 707-445-7593