Craighead County Zoning (Arkansas)

The Craighead County Building Department ensures the construction of safe buildings by creating and enforcing building codes and zoning rules in Craighead County, AR. As part of this process, the Building Departments maintain records on Craighead County zoning requirements and regulations, and they typically also check building plans to make sure they meet zoning rules and keep records on approved and rejected building and renovation plans. Building Department records may include Craighead County zoning maps, building plans, and compliance reports on any violations of zoning laws. Craighead County zoning information may be available on the Building Department website.

Jonesboro Planning Department Jonesboro AR 519 West Washington Avenue 72401 870-933-4623

The Craighead County Clerk's Office maintains important documents for a county or local government, which can include records related to zoning in Craighead County, Arkansas. These records, such as Craighead County zoning maps and parcel maps, can show the zoning lines in a community, and they can also include zoning regulations and violations of zoning rules. Craighead County Clerk Offices may also house building plans or renovation plans that have been approved based on zoning rules. Craighead County zoning information is often accessible through the Clerk Office website.

Craighead County Clerk Jonesboro AR 511 South Main Street 72401 870-933-4530

Craighead County Clerk Lake AR 107 Cobean Boulevard 72437 870-237-4342

The Craighead County Code Enforcement Office ensures compliance with codes, including zoning codes, as well as other rules and regulations in Craighead County, AR. They are responsible for enforcing Craighead County zoning regulations, and their records include documents listing the zoning rules and regulations as well as reports of Craighead County code violations from complaints or inspections. Code Enforcement Offices in Craighead County investigate potential violations and keep records of zoning problems. They may also keep Craighead County abatement records. Craighead County zoning information may be available through the Code Enforcement Office website.

Jonesboro Code Enforcement Jonesboro AR 307 Vine Street 72401 870-933-4658