Bullock County Zoning (Alabama)

The Bullock County Clerk's Office maintains important documents for a county or local government, which can include records related to zoning in Bullock County, Alabama. These records, such as Bullock County zoning maps and parcel maps, can show the zoning lines in a community, and they can also include zoning regulations and violations of zoning rules. Bullock County Clerk Offices may also house building plans or renovation plans that have been approved based on zoning rules. Bullock County zoning information is often accessible through the Clerk Office website.

Bullock County Circuit Clerk Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2280

Midway City Clerk Midway AL 32868 Highway 82 36053 334-529-3261